<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19088938?origin\x3dhttp://-illusion-dream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 10, 2010

today is my third post already.. I jus feel very disappointed.. I though after so long, finally there is someone who is willing to pull me through my lonelyness... but now, I m alone.. I wan to share with him and let him noe Im sad. but I can't... so wat If I let him noe??? wat will he do or say??? I hope to be with him till e day I stop loving him. but now, I dun think I will hold it longer anymore.. maybe me n him e gap is too far. we does not suit each other at all.. darling.. Im sorry to scold u shout at u at all times.. each time, I jus wan to tell u wat I feel... But i cant say out... coz i noe u will say u still have me. I noe u tried ur best to cheer me. but u nv cheer me up at all.. jus now when u send me hm, in the lift, i think u box the metal thing. I noe u sure will feel pain.. Im sorry.. I dun wan to tell u straight wat i wan. Im not the kind of gal who will tell u wat i really wan.. u really have to understand wat I really wan... hope I can turn back to the time when i first knew u. E shy gal which everytime after work meet u n eat ice-cream together. I misses e time so much.... but I noe I can nev had e chance back again... because even if we do it again, I will be angy n quarrel with u again.. I will nev go back to e times when Im shy talking softly to u again.. Im sorry... I really had hurt u alot.... If u really leave me n go with other gal, U will always be in my heart forever.. Even though I maybe sad but i will give u my blissing..

Labels:


♥ I LOVE YOU DARLING @
7/10/2010 09:38:00 PM